Overview of the role.
Trainee Resident Liaison Officer
In this role you will act as the vital link between your employer and the tenants whose homes are being refurbished. The aim of this role is to provide information and support to tenants during the works programme. You must be on hand to give them advice and assistance, as well as liaise with site management and operatives and the clients, helping to keep any disruption of the tenant’s normal lives to a minimum.
- To ensure residents are kept informed of the progress and inform them of changes via visits or letter
- To be responsible for carrying out surveys and resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved
- To maintain good relationships with residents and a high level of client satisfaction and customer care and ensure a smooth uninterrupted work flow with minimal disruption to the tenant
- To maintain records and to be a key point of contact throughout the works including attending all necessary meetings.
- Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with company policies
- Providing a polite, helpful and flexible service to clients (internal and external) and the general public
- You may do Property Condition Audits with the tenant for each occupied property before any work starts
- You may produce regular updates such as newsletters that will keep the tenants up to date with the progress of the works
- Any other duties which may arise