Overview of the role.
Junior Labourer required to work at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
Working closely with the Senior Labourer and the Facilities Administrators, you will ensure that the property/premises are maintained to a high standard and to always ensure safe working practises. You will also be expected to diversify your role such that you will assist with other general maintenance tasks. The role will primarily be based at the Leavesden site but from time to time you may be required to work off site.
The Daily Job:
- Monitor completion of tasks ensuring highest standards of work.
- Monitor H&S compliance, such as correct PPE being worn, as per the H&S at Work Act and WBSL H&S Policy.
- Reporting progress and updates via the two-way radio system.
- Carry out maintenance tasks including preventative maintenance routines as per departmental requirements.
- Ensure all maintenance activities and procedures adhere to applicable health and safety legislation, policies, and best practise guidelines.
- Set approved levels of conduct for work methodology within the team.
- Audit and review of all stock levels and report to the Senior Labourer any required orders.
- Carry out basic construction works.
- Assist with receiving deliveries and stock management.
- Provide assistance and direction to contractors employed within the studio.
- Well organised and adapt to change on a day-to-day basis with good problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Able to work unsupervised and keep to deadlines.
- Understand the requirement for a quick turnaround without compromising standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Prepared to participate in other non-engineering business related projects.
- A positive and helpful attitude towards Health & Safety, Welfare and safe systems of working.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- Strong understanding of COSHH.
- Qualifications in one or more trade in construction.
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous maintenance experience.
You will be required to work a 40-hour week on a 6-week rota shift pattern. You will also be required to work evenings in line with the operating hours of the studio and the studio tour, this includes working some bank holidays.
Salary £21k per annum. Based Leavesden/Watford – Hertfordshire.
For more information or to apply please use the contact form above or email email@example.com