Overview of the role.
Apprentice Roofer required, to work on the iconic Town Hall in the centre of Manchester City Centre. Learning all aspects of roofing associated with this project and others as required, and gaining a level 2 qualification.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Daily liaison with the Site Supervisor/Team Leader in order to be aware of the requirements.
- Attend all tool box talks and team meetings as requested.
- Report any problems/issues immediately to the Site Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Learn and familiarise yourself with the programme/method statements and adhere to all instructions.
- Maintain clean working areas at all times.
- To be aware of the fire, environmental, emergency procedures and site rules in place.
- Wear correct PPE at all times.
- Ensure waste is disposed of in the correct manner (no contamination of waste).
- Work four days per week at our Manchester Town Hall project and attend college for one day per week.
- Regular meetings and discussions with assessors and line manager to ensure evidence of work for the apprenticeship.
Please contact Wiktor Morrell for more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org