Overview of the role.
Building Safety Officer – Fire, for Citizen Housing. Birmingham/hybrid working. Full-time, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £34,816 – £39,621 per annum. Permanent role.
A Building Safety Officer is required to work within Citizen’s Fire Safety Team, to work on a wide variety of projects. The Fire Safety Team deliver diverse projects, focusing on Fire Risk Assessment improvements of Citizen’s buildings
To be successful in the role of Building Safety Surveyor you will bring with you the following skills and abilities:
- – Detailed knowledge of Fire Regulation and Building Control Regulations associated with residential accommodation and social housing.
- – Detailed knowledge of Safety legislation and best practice associated with residential accommodation and social housing.
- – Experience of managing contractors delivering technical works.
- – Experience of managing risk assessment and safety assessment process and procedures.
- – Experience of working as part of a team and delivering efficiencies through effective use of new technology and system processes.
If this sounds like you, you’ll feel right at home at Citizen. As well as a benefits package, Citizen aims for its employees to achieve the best possible balance between work and personal life and provide opportunities for everyone to reach their full potential.
About the employer – Citizen Housing
“We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from everyone. If you need this information in an alternative format/language to enable you to apply, please visit our website at citizenhousing.org.uk
We adopt a proactive approach to safeguarding to ensure everyone accessing our services can do so without fear of harm, abuse or neglect. As part of our recruitment process, we carry out robust safeguarding checks.”
This post is subject to a Basic DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
Please note we will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time. We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published closing date should a suitable candidate be identified
Closing date: 17th April 2023.
Interview date: 26th April 2023
To apply, please use the contact form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.