Overview of the role.
Resident Liaison Officer traineeship opportunity, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Training: NVQ L2. Accountable to: Site Supervisor.
|Approx. 39 per week|
|Mon-Thurs 7am -4.30pm, Fri 8am – 3.30pm|
|Minimum wage for age|
|Until completion of Level 2 qualification|
|At least Level 1 Functional Skills|
|Willingness and ability to travel is essential. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK with at least one formal proof of identification and must have their own bank account.|
Main Purpose of Job: In this role you will act as the vital link between your employer and the tenants whose homes are being refurbished. The aim of this role is to provide information and support to tenants during the works programme. You must be on hand to give them advice and assistance, as well as liaise with site management and operatives and the clients, helping to keep any disruption of the tenant’s normal lives to a minimum.
- To ensure residents are kept informed of the progress and inform them of changes via visits or letter.
- To be responsible for carrying out surveys and resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved.
- To maintain good relationships with residents and a high level of client satisfaction and customer care and ensure a smooth uninterrupted workflow with minimal disruption to the tenant.
- To maintain records and to be a key point of contact throughout the works including attending all necessary meetings.
- Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with company policies.
- Providing a polite, helpful and flexible service to clients (internal and external) and the general public.
- You may do Property Condition Audits with the tenant for each occupied property before any work starts.
- You may produce regular updates such as newsletters that will keep the tenants up to date with the progress of the works.
- Any other duties which may arise.
- An interest in working with people.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Tactful and polite.
- Reliable / Good timekeeping.
- Desire to undertake a Customer Service qualification.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form above, stating which role/s you are interested in.