Overview of the role.
A Site Supervisor is required in Rochdale for an ambitious company.
A key role on site, the Site Supervisor is expected to provide professional support to the Site Manager in a number of trade supervisory areas. Promoting a safe work culture, the Site Supervisor is charged with the effective and efficient use of company resource in order to complete areas of contract work on site.
- Supervising assigned work-streams on site
- Ensuring the safety of all site personnel
- Following company procedure and policy and actively promoting safe working methods
- Motivation of site personnel to ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Ability to monitor and document quality control of the area of work assigned
- Interfacing with client representatives as and where needed
- Liaising with the site management team reference any issues or problems encountered during daily duties, including any delays to programme of works
- Supporting the site manager with the scheduling and planning of work
- Supporting the site manager with the recording of resource levels on site in relation to operatives and materials
- Participation in any investigations that arise of a disciplinary or safety incident nature
- Promotion of employee relations, inclusion, team-working, and harmony between colleagues
- Supporting the site team to ensure high levels of customer and client satisfaction
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the site / project manager.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly as part of the Employer/Employee One/One Talks to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with management
- Ability to focus a team to achieve desired results
- Well organised and dedicated
- Thrives on responsibility
- Honest and of high integrity.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and negotiate priorities
- Able to respond to change and is willing to adapt and learn
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Technically sound with at least one area of on-site work activity / trade.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form above, stating that you are interested in this role.