Overview of the role.
Sovereign Group manufacturing facilities are conveniently located near the M65, M6 and M1 motorways and has produced windows and doors for social and affordable housing properties for over 45 years our production and delivery is fully integrated to meet our clients programme needs.
Since being formed in 1973, Sovereign Group have grown substantially; investing heavily in training and technology, to improve and grow our business to meet our clients ever increasing challenges. Sovereign Group’s core business is the manufacturing of PVC-U windows, doors, composite doors and sealed units, with over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
We require a General Administrator to work within a busy office environment. Applicants should have a good administrative background to deliver administrative support to various departments within the business.
- Maintain site spreadsheets on a daily and weekly basis
- Maintain survey and manufacture records on a daily basis
- To answer both internal and external calls promptly and politely helping to ensure that accurate and detailed messages are taken and distributed, and any queries dealt with professionally and effectively
- Provide reports, standard forms and any data requested by the Company in a precise and prompt manner
- Scanning deliveries notes
- Filing and general office duties
- To perform any other activities reasonably required of the jobholder in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Good experience of Excel spreadsheets
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- good communication skills
Rate of pay is dependent on experience we will also consider an apprentice or trainee/office junior and full training and qualification will be given.